Website Terms Of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Scandacard Website, http://www.scandacard.com/ is an online information service with cloud-based software, provided by Scandacard, and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
IMPORTANT: These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you, the User (hereafter “You”, “Your”, or the “User”), and us, Scandacard, its affiliates, and all of their respective authorized representatives, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns (hereafter “Us” or “Scandacard”), and together with the Website and the Software License Agreement, wholly and exclusively govern such relationship.
BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OFFERED ON Scandacard.COM, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND ANY PROGRAMS, SERVICES, TOOLS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (collectively, “the Site”). Scandacard IS WILLING TO LICENSE AND ALLOW THE USE OF THIS SITE ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED THEREIN. BY USING THE SITE, YOU THEREFORE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE AND ARE INSTRUCTED TO EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Scandacard RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE USER, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. Revised versions of the Terms and Conditions shall be indicated by the date posted at the top of the Website Terms of Service page (i.e., “Updated [Date]”).
1. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All intellectual property of or relating to the Site, including but not limited to content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, computer code (including html code), algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces, graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled and licensed in their entirety by Scandacard, its affiliates, its successors and assigns, and/or by third parties who have granted Scandacard license to use such Intellectual Property. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service-marks of Scandacard or their respective owners and are protected by law. Except as expressly provided herein, Scandacard does not grant any express or implied right to You or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Any downloadable or printable software, programs, information or materials available through the Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by Scandacard or third party licensors. The website name, Scandacard, its logo, and all other names, logos and icons identifying the Scandacard website and its services are proprietary trademarks of Scandacard, and any use of such marks, such as domain names, without the express written permission of Scandacard is strictly prohibited.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The foregoing license is limited. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, STORE, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, LICENSE, SUBLICENSE, DISPLAY, RENT, LEASE, SELL, COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, ANY DATA, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR MATERIAL PROVIDED BY Scandacard THROUGH THE SITE, IN ANY MANNER NOT EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THE ABOVE RESTRICTION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.
In addition, you may not modify, translate, recompile, create any derivative work(s) of, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use the Site in any manner not expressly permitted herein. Moreover, you may not (i) use any “deep link,” “page scrape,” “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site, OR (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, including, without limitation, the account of any other Authorized User(s), any other systems or networks connected to the Site or its servers, to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, OR (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site, OR (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other Authorized User of or visitor to the Scandacard Site, OR (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, the system, networks, or any systems or networks connected thereto, OR (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or transaction conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, OR (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Scandacard on or through the Site, OR (viii) use the Site to collect e-mail addresses or other contact or personal information, OR (ix) market, co-brand, private label, appropriate, use the Scandacard name, or a name similar thereto on a different domain, separately distribute, resell, or otherwise permit third parties to access and use the Site, in whole or in part, without the express, separate and prior written permission of Scandacard, OR (x) use the Site in any other unlawful manner or in a manner that could be perceived to damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact Scandacard. 4.Moreover, this license is only valid where Scandacard is permitted to operate. Access to and use of this site in contravention of any laws or regulations, or where prohibited by law, is unauthorized and not permitted by Scandacard.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION/ PRODUCTS/ SERVICES/ LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Site may contain information, data, links, promotional offers, or other content in any form, including financial information related to third parties. Such information is provided only for Your convenience and as a bonus service, and will not be considered financial advisement. In no case whatsoever shall Scandacard be liable for such content or any damages or losses that result from reliance thereon. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Scandacard, Scandacard is not affiliated with, is not responsible for, and does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services offered by third parties that are provided on the Site in any way. Scandacard makes no representations whatsoever, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness or reliability of such third-party materials, programs, products displayed on this Site or which You may access through a link on this Site. Your correspondence or any other dealings with such third parties found on this Site are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, Scandacard EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
5. DISCLAIMER – NO WARRANTIES. You understand and accept that Scandacard cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints on your personal computer to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Scandacard PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER. Scandacard SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION OR LINKS PROVIDED THEREON, Scandacard SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. Scandacard DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Scandacard HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY ABSOLVE AND RELEASE Scandacard FROM ANY CLAIM OF HARM RESULTING FOR A CAUSE BEYOND Scandacard's CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES FOR ANY REASON, SUCH AS MAINTENANCE, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, FORCE MAJEURE EVENT SUCH AS SEVERE WEATHER, EARTHQUAKES, NATURAL DISASTERS, STRIKES, LABOR PROBLEMS, WARS, OR GOVERNMENTAL RESTRICTION OR ACTION. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL Scandacard BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE’S SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE, EVEN IF Scandacardt HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF Scandacard FOR ANY REASON RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Scandacard IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE DURING THE PRIOR THREE MONTHS.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Scandacard, its affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against all claims, proceedings, injuries, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses, relating to or arising from any breach or violation of this Agreement by You (including negligent or reckless conduct). Each of the above referenced individuals or entities reserves the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you, on their own behalf.
8. USER OBLIGATIONS. If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, Scandacard reserves the right to terminate immediately Your access to and use of the Site and any downloadable software. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to Your use of the Site and its related services. In addition, You acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to or transmissions or communications with the Site is solely at your own risk. While Scandacard has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any such communications cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Scandacard is not responsible for the security, or any breach thereof, of any information transmitted to or from the Site. You agree to assume all responsibility concerning activities related to Your use of the Site, including but not limited to obtaining and paying for all licenses and costs for third-party software and hardware necessary for implementation of the Site and its downloadable software, and maintaining or backing up any data. 10.
9. USER NAME AND PASSWORD POLICY. Registration as an authorized user for access to certain areas of the Site may require both a user name and password. Only one authorized user can use one user name and password and account. Multiple accounts registered by the same individual or entity is not permitted and may result in one, some or all accounts being closed by Scandacard. By using the Site, you agree to keep your user name and password as confidential information. You also agree not to use another authorized user’s account. Should you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your name and password, you will immediately notify Scandacard. Scandacard cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. Scandacard also reserves the right to delete or change (with notice) a user name or password at any time and for any reason.
10. FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS. You grant to Scandacard team the right to use your name in connection with any materials freely submitted by You and any other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Scandacard for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications with the Site. Registered Site Users will have the opportunity to submit feedback and information regarding their trading activity through the software and through the website, which will be subsequently displayed on the website on an anonymous basis. Such information is submitted on a voluntary basis. Scandacard maintains no control over the accuracy or correctness of such self-reporting and accordingly disclaims all liability from User reliance on this data.
12. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited. Moreover, Scandacard makes no representations regarding the legality of access to or use of the Site or its content in any country. Although the Site may be accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services provided or offered through or on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all countries. Scandacard reserves the right to limit, in its discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. If You access the Site from a jurisdiction where prohibited, You do so at your own risk and You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local regulations. People under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the Scandacard website. 15.
13. NO ADVICE. You acknowledge that neither the Site or the Personal Account Representative service, is not authorized to offer any legal, tax, accounting advice, or recommendation regarding suitability, profitability, investment strategy or other matter. 17.
14. ENFORCING SITE SECURITY. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Scandacard reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or permission from the User, including, without limitation, by archiving notices or communications sent by you through the Site. In addition, Scandacard reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate or interrupt operation of or access to the Site, or any portion thereof, in order to protect the Site or Scandacard's business.
15. NOTICE OF SECURITY BREACH. In addition to the indemnification obligation stated in these Terms of Service, if you become aware of a breach or potential breach of security with respect to any personally identifiable information provided to or made available by Scandacard or any unauthorized hacking of the Site, you shall (i) immediately notify Scandacard of such breach or potential breach, (ii) assist Scandacard as reasonably necessary to prevent or rectify any such breach, and (iii) enable Scandacard to comply with any applicable laws requiring the provision of notice of a security breach with respect to any impacted personally identifiable information.
16. TERM AND TERMINATION. These Terms of Service govern Your right to use the Site will take effect at the moment you access or use the Site and is effective until terminated, as set forth below. This Agreement may be terminated by Scandacard without notice, at any time, and for any reason. In addition, Scandacard reserves the right at any time and on reasonable grounds, such as any reasonable belief of fraudulent or unlawful activity or actions or omissions that violate any term or condition of these Terms, to deny your access to the Site, in whole or in part, in order to protect its name and goodwill, its business and/or other authorized users, or if you fail to comply with these Terms, subject to the survival rights of certain provisions identified below. Termination is effective without notice. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to use the Site, subject to the survival rights below. Upon termination, You must destroy all copies of any aspect of the Site that you have made and remove downloaded software from Your possession. The following provisions shall survive termination of the Website Terms of Service Agreement for any reason: Proprietary Rights (§1), Limited License Grant (§2), License Restrictions (§3), Third Party Information (§4), Disclaimer (§5), Limitation of Liability (§6), Indemnification (§7), Governing Law (§17), and Miscellaneous (§18).
17. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. These Terms of Service and all disputes or claims arising out of or related thereto shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom, without applying conflict of law rules. Any cause of action or claim arising out of use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. Claimant and Scandacard waive their rights to a jury trial and participation in class action litigation. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service shall be resolved by binding arbitration, except that Scandacard is not required to arbitrate any dispute regarding confidentiality, infringement, misappropriation, or misuse of any intellectual property right, or any other claim where interim relief from a court is sought to prevent serious and irreparable injury to Scandacard or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, could cause irreparable injury to Scandacard that is not quantifiable in monetary damages. You agree that Scandacard shall be entitled to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief to restrain any breach of Your obligations under these Terms. Accordingly, you waive any requirement that Scandacard post any bond or other security in the event that any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to Scandacard to enforce any provision of these Terms.
19. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these Terms of Service is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or on account of a conflict with an applicable government regulation, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein. Any invalid or unenforceable portion should be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as the Terms of Service as original drafted.
20. SETUP FEES. All setup fees must be made upon request from Scandacard official representive and must be paid in full before activating account and it is not refundable.
21. REFUND POLICY. Scandacard and the ChatBot (iOS & Android) The Scandacard “app” is hosted on both the Apple iOS platform and Google Play Platform and all billing is controlled by both respective platforms and NOT handled or controlled by Scandacard. For assistance with billing questions, refunds or other order inquiries please refer to the respective online support pages:
Apple – https://support.apple.com/itunes
Google Play – https://support.google.com/googleplay
22. REFUND Scandacard POLICY. At Scandacard, we are so confident you will get results that we give you an entire month (30 days) to use the card with or without the Chatbot , we do the work and put what we specialize in to the test.
We want to give our best effort and apply all the strategies so we can give you and your business the best chance at success, Which is why we don’t hold you accountable if you see no results after putting in the work, we would be doing you a disservice.
This process has been stress-tested to make sure that as long as you follow the modules and complete the actions and items needed such as proper advertising in other platforms, good management & quality work to your customers, you will get results.
Which is why when you enroll with us and with any of our ChatBots, you get a “30-Day Guarantee.” The guarantee states that if you enroll with any of our ChatBots, apply our requirements, instructions and/or steps, complete all of the required process, work and action items, and still don’t see results within the first month (30 days). We will provide a full refund.
Our 30-Day Guarantee is governed by the following terms: In order to qualify for a refund. You must have completed the process, and email us within the first 30 days from your enrolment date by midnight, including proof that you did the work and it did not work for you. You must show us your completed reports & statistics with your request for a refund, as well as the required assignments (specific to card and bot). If you request a refund and do not include your completed Chat work by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund.
If you have not completed the process or the required assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee. We will ask for your completed chat work and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve).
For All cards and Chatbots: The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items (see below).
Requirement 1: Complete the required process (subject to change any time as Scandacard sees fit.)
Requirement 2: Complete & attach the chat workbook filled in with your notes/answers, to show that you’ve taken the time to apply the process/content.
Requirement 3: Tell us why this card and/or chatbot was not a good fit for you and your business needs. What did you expect that you did not get once you added the card and the chat?
Based on this requirements we will evaluate if you will received a full refund or not at all. You will also be able to ask for a refund either for the card and the chatbot or chatbot only. If the refund is for chatbot only and the refund applies, we will re-calculate the amount of the card by itself not applying any special discounts that you received for the purchase of the digital business card and the bot together. Then we will refund the corresponding amount.
Launch, holidays or special discounts are NOT REFUNDABLE - They will be treated as FINAL SALE
| | | | |
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. This site is not a part of Google™ or the network of sites such as Youtube™ or any company owned by Google™ or Youtube™. Additionally this website is not endorsed by Google™ Youtube™ or Facebook Inc. in any way. Google™ is a trademark for all their respective companies, FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Scandacard.com and the items it distributes contain business strategies, marketing methods and other business advice that, regardless of our own results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. Scandacard.com makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this web site you will get any results, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Primarily, results will depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavor, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and your results may vary.
By reading this Scandacard.com or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
You further agree that our company cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your business as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your business if you intend to apply any of our information in any way to your business operations.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding your results as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
In addition, for all intents and purposes you agree that our content is to be considered "for entertainment purposes only". Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or business decisions.
By creating a Scandacard account you certify that you are at least 18 years old and you agree to all our.
Copyright © 2020-2021 https://scandacard.com