THE GDPR POLICY
Effective date: January 24, 2019
Scandacart ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://Scandacart.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1.1. SERVICE. It is the http://Scandacart.com/ website operated by Scandacart
1.2. PERSONAL DATA. It means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
1.3. USAGE DATA: It is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
1.4. COOKIES: They are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
1.5. DATA CONTROLLER. It means that the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
1.6. DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS). It means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
1.7. DATA SUBJECT (OR USER). It is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2.1. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED:
2.1.1. PERSONAL DATA. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, Country, State, Province or Department, City, ZIP/Postal code
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
2.1.2. USAGE DATA. We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.1.3. LOCATION DATA. We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
EXAMPLE OF COOKIES WE USE:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
• Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
3. USE OF DATA:
Scandacart uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service.
• To notify you about changes to our Service.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
• To provide customer support.
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
• To monitor the usage of our Service.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR):
Scandacart may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you.
• You have given us permission to do so.
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
• For payment processing purposes.
• To comply with the law.
5. RETENTION OF DATA:
Scandacart will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA:
7.2. DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT. Under certain circumstances, Scandacart may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Scandacart may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Scandacart.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
• To protect against legal liability.
8. SECURITY OF DATA:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Scandacart aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
•The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Scandacart relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
10. SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page:
10.3. BEHAVIORAL REMARKETING:
• Google Ads (AdWords). Google Ads (AdWords) re-marketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
• Facebook. Facebook re-marketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook:
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA , the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe , or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy:
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
11. LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY:
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
14. CONTACT US:
• By email: help@Scandacart.com
| | | | |
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. This site is not a part of Google™ or the network of sites such as Youtube™ or any company owned by Google™ or Youtube™. Additionally this website is not endorsed by Google™ Youtube™ or Facebook Inc. in any way. Google™ is a trademark for all their respective companies, FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Scandacart.com and the items it distributes contain business strategies, marketing methods and other business advice that, regardless of our own results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. Scandacart.com makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this web site you will get any results, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Primarily, results will depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavour, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and your results may vary.
By reading this Scandacart.com or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
You further agree that our company cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your business as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your business if you intend to apply any of our information in any way to your business operations.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding your results as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
In addition, for all intents and purposes you agree that our content is to be considered "for entertainment purposes only". Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or business decisions.
By creating a Scandacart account you certify that you are at least 18 years old and you agree to all our .
Copyright © 2020-2021 https://Scandacart.com